THESE RECIPES ARE MY PROPERTY; YOU MAY USE THEM FREELY, BUT YOU MAY NOT USE THEM IN ANY CONTEST OR PUBLICATION WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT.

Super Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have never been a serious cookie baker and have always stayed away from cookie recipes the require mixers, separated and beaten eggs, or chilled or rolled dough.  I have always lived a busy live, so when I found this simple but tasty cookie recipe on the blog I HEART EATING, I knew it was worth a try.  Once we tried it, we knew it was a keeper!  I hope you will as well. 

½ cup butter (don’t use margarine)
½ cup granulated sugar
¼ cup brown sugar, packed
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour, leveled serving—be precise on this measurement
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon  salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips



1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Microwave the butter for about 40 seconds. Butter should be completely melted but shouldn't be hot.
3. In a large bowl, mix butter with the sugars until well-combined.
4. Stir in vanilla and egg until incorporated.
5. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt.
6. Mix dough until just combined. Dough should be soft and a little sticky but not overly sticky.
7. Stir in chocolate chips.
8. Scoop out 1.5 tablespoons of dough (medium cookie scoop) and place on baking sheet. I like to line my baking sheet with parchment paper to make it easier to clean.
9. Bake for 7-10 minutes. They will be puffy and still look a little underbaked in the

middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment