THESE RECIPES ARE MY PROPERTY; YOU MAY USE THEM FREELY, BUT YOU MAY NOT USE THEM IN ANY CONTEST OR PUBLICATION WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT.

Microwave Pralines

Because I don't have the hand agility I once had  to truly stir a long time or to beat food with my hands, I was so delighted to find this recipe online at SpicySouthernKitchen. com.   It is so quick and so tasty.  I am sure you will like it.  





1 (16-ounce)-box light brown sugar
 1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, cut into pieces so it will melt faster
2 cups pecan pieces
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
pinch of salt
Line a large baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
Combine the brown sugar and heavy cream in a large microwave-safe bowl and stir well.
Microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
Add butter and stir it in to melt it.
Microwave on HIGH for another 5 minutes. Stir in pecans, vanilla, and salt.
Very quickly drop by spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.  I recommend two people working together to drop the candy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment