THESE RECIPES ARE MY PROPERTY; YOU MAY USE THEM FREELY, BUT YOU MAY NOT USE THEM IN ANY CONTEST OR PUBLICATION WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT.

KP's Zucchini Bread


I made two loaves this afternoon and thought I would share this recipe. I got it online and added some of my own ingredients to the basic recipe. It is excellent. Please try it and let me know how you like it.
3 cups self-rising flour
3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
3 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
2 1/4 cups white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups grated zucchini
1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions
1.Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Put all ingredients in large mixing bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
3.Pour batter into prepared pans.
4.Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.
5.I enjoying eating a slice covered with Philadelphia Soft Cream Cheese with Pineapple Spread. It is wonderful this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment